I'm very excited to be starting these courses with my dear friend and wholistic nutritionist Sandra Power. We are really hoping to be able to help make food easier for everyone. The first subject we are tackling is likely to be the toughest - what to feed your kids!
WHAT SHOULD MY KID BE EATING? Optimal nutrition for your infant and toddler
Wednesday, March 9 from 7 – 9.30 PM
BELARÔME Holistic Health Centre, 6100 Monkland Ave. #200
Presented by Sandra Power, Holistic Nutritional Consultant and Margaret Kassab, Chef/Owner of Simple Gourmet.
· Is my child eating enough of the right things?
· Will supplements help boost my child’s immune system?
· How can I prepare healthy, nutritious meals that he’ll actually eat?
Sound familiar? If so, join us for an evening filled with practical information that will help to set your mind at ease and a cooking demo and tasting that will leave your mouth watering. Learn about:
· Nutritional guidelines for your infant and toddler
· Which supplements to consider on a regular basis
· How to identify potential food intolerances and finally,
· Munch on a few tasty treats while you watch Margaret Kassab whip up a couple of quick, nutritious meals and snacks.
Nobody leaves empty-handed! You’ll receive a handy grocery shopping list with tips on how to keep food shopping healthier as well as a selection of delicious recipes your whole family will love.
Cost: $25 | Register: (514) 481-WELL or firstname.lastname@example.org
Image: federico stevanin / FreeDigitalPhotos.net